1. I've got a nice crack in my windshield. It started as a rock chip UNDER MY WIPER BLADE (?!) and was thus too big to patch when I finally noticed it.
2. The temperature control knob is busted. I was trying to turn it to heat one day, and it simply snapped off. Currently, the only way to change the temperature is to grab a pair of pliers and turn the little metal thing manually.
3. The cover on the sunroof doesn't close.
4. The right front window doesn't work so well, and the left rear rolls *down* but won't roll *up* without someone holding the switch while someone else is pulling the window up.
5. The windshield wiper armature does not provide proper pressure on the wipers, so they tend to skid across the surface unless there is a substantial amount of liquid on the windshield.
5a. I need new wiper blades.
6. Slight oil leak.
7. For NO APPARENT REASON, on cold mornings, sometimes the brake and ABS lights come on.
8. I forget what 8 was for.
9. The right front inside door handle is broken. It still *works*, thankfully, it's just rather broken.
10. The driver's door won't lock if it's open. (This may be a "feature" - it *is* rather difficult to lock the keys in the car.)
11. The trunk latch sticks and won't automatically go down - you have to push it back down after you pop the trunk, otherwise it won't close when you're done.
12. The key doesn't work in the trunk lock.
13. The AC doesn't work. (This is probably a simple case of not having enough coolant, but I'm listing it anyway.)
14. It only gets 22mpg, and that on a good day. It's a 4-banger Accord, I don't know why it's so low. I've put fuel injector cleaner in it and everything.
15. It has no front right speaker. I bought a speaker, but it also lacks a front right speaker mount, so I can't actually INSTALL the speaker.
16. The black paint on the windshield wiper armature has worn off, so when the sun's just right, shiny metal reflects its burning rays of blindingness directly into the eyes.
17. The paint job is... odd. One side of it is perfectly normal, but the other side, on close examination, is revealed to have slightly duller circular spots.
That's all I can think of at the moment. However, this list may expand as further oddities are brought to my attention.
Don't get me wrong, I still love my car. It just has... issues. It *is* a salvage title, after all.