Friday, April 17, 2009

Help me choose my cellphone ringer!

So for the last few months, my cellphone ringer has been a snippet from Weezer's Buddy Holly, but I'm starting to get a little tired of it - it's time for a change. I've got a few ideas, and I want to know what you think. (The following are in alphabetical order because I am going through my iTunes library here.)

1. Something by Beck. Maybe the Speak'n'Spell bit from No Complaints? Or E-Pro?
2. The Bravery - Bad Sun (I'd have the whistling lick from the chorus.)
3. Something by Cake. I'm thinking Commissioning a Symphony in C.
4. Coldplay - Viva la Vida
5. Donavon Frankenreiter - Life, Love and Laughter. (If you don't know who this is, you should look him up.)
6. Jack Johnson? Maybe Hope, or Monsoon, or Bubble Toes, or If I Had Eyes?
7. Led Zeppelin - Black Dog
8. Moby - We Are All Made of Stars
9. Modest Mouse - Float On
10. A little Paolo Nutini?
11. The Republic Tigers - Buildings and Mountains (Another kinda obscure band you should look up.)
12. Snow Patrol?
13. U2. Lots of choices: Elevation, Love and Peace or Else, Where the Streets Have No Name, Pride...
14. The Who - Who Are You. I think this would be apropos. :)

Endorse your favorite or suggest something else!

5 comments:

Yakko Warner said...

Abba - Dancing Queen.

Spencer said...

I will destroy you.

Chip said...

U2 is the worst thing to happen to this planet since the Extermination Order in Illinois.

Just in case you never knew how I felt about Bono...

Spencer said...

Wow, somebody is full of the bitter.

I never knew how you felt about Bono. But now I do.

Spencer said...

PS - the extermination order was in Missouri. I'm just sayin'.