Saturday, February 14, 2009

Copious free time

I think I'm becoming bored with video games. I don't know what it is. I never really thought this would happen, but I'm toying with the idea of like, not playing video games for an extended period of time. And so I'm looking at my schedule, and all this strange excess free time I would suddenly have, and wondering, what do normal people do with all that free time? I don't think I'm grown up enough to just sit down and study yet, but I don't really know what else to do with it. Take up knitting? Get some clay and throw pots? Become an avid bird watcher? Cultivate *gasp* SOCIAL SKILLS, and use them on *double gasp* MARRIAGEABLE FEMALES?!!

Seriously guys, you've gotta help me.

for some reason, the word "marriageable" really strikes my funny bone.

6 comments:

Silas Humphreys said...

Knitting will, oddly enough, attract marriagable females; women LOVE to see a man knitting.

Dinnertime Blues said...

Dude, this is so freaking hilarious. First off you are willing to quit WOW? What has this world come to? I will believe it when I see it. You have to meet and ask out a girl before you can *sigh* even think about marriagable females. LOL!

Laverna said...

Spencer . . . .

I think all that free time has gone to your head. May I suggest underwater basket weaving?

Yakko Warner said...

I experimented with knitting in college. Didn't help my dating prospects at all, and it may have killed my chances for public office. :P

You mention quitting video games, which begs the question: just what games have you been playing? I know I haven't seen you online in months...

momtothree said...

Biking.. running.. babysitting? No?

Anonymous said...

Last I heard, they teach an underwater basket-weaving class at BYU....